The months of February and March did produce a handful of new home sales in Seaside and Gearhart, specifically some of the spec homes in The Reserve have closed (word on the street is they sold below cost, but I’m unable to confirm).
- 473 Haney Ct in The Reserve at Gearhart- Closed for $395,000 on 2/24/09
- 587 Haney Ct in The Reserve at Gearhart- Closed for $350,000 on 2/24/09
- 588 Haney Ct in The Reserve at Gearhart- Closed for $399,000 on 3/13/09
- 1325 S Downing in Seaside- Closed for $420,000 on 3/13/09
- 2039 Huckleberry Dr in Stillwater Heights (Seaside)- Closed for $387,000 on 4/3/09
The Reserve at Gearhart also sold two lots recently, keep in mind lots were listed at well over $100,000 last summer:
- Lot 83 The Reserve at Gearhart- Closed for $80,000 on 3/17/09
- Lot 80 The Reserve at Gearhart- Closed for $80,000 on 2/18/09
In all of Seaside and Gearhart (97138), the real estate market looks like this according to the CMLS:
- 175 Homes for sale
- 117 Residential lots for sale (this doesn’t include any of The Reserve Gearhart lots)
- 3 Lots sold last month= 39 months supply (doesn’t include all inventory at The Reserve)
- 5 Homes sold last month= 35 months supply
source: 2009 Clatsop MLS, data deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate.